We will have a Team Introduction class on Saturday, May 30th at 11:00AM. Anyone who is interested or who has been invited to participate in AAU Competitive Team is welcome to come join us.
Summer Showcase—Week of June 22nd
The Summer Showcase is for your children to “show off” there skills they have learned this year. This will be during their normal class day/time. Please invite all family members and friends to come watch your child shine in their love of gymnastics. We have three packages to choose from...
Package 1—Certificate—no charge
Package 2—Certificate and Medal—$5
Package 3—Certificate, Medal and CGC T-shirt—$15
We must have ALL forms by June 1, 2015 or there will be an additional fee of $5.00 for late processing.
June 19th-Cheer Clinic-Ages 6-13
June 26th-Back Handspring Clinic
Must have Cartwheel, Roundoff, and a Backbend kickover to participate in June 26th Clinic.
Cost: $25 per child
Please bring a lunch
Day Camp Schedule
Summer is approaching fast. The children will enjoy group games, gymnastics, tumbling, free play, arts and crafts, and a Disney movie for some relaxation after lunch. Pick and choose the weeks that are convenient for you and your family. A $35 registration fee is required and $25 to hold their spot for each week. The weekly tuition is $130 or $30 per day. Please bring a bag lunch, blanket, pillow, and we provide two snacks.
Gymnastics and Tumbling Camps
We will have two day Tumbling and Gymnastics Camps throughout the summer. The cost is $50. There is a $25 deposit to secure your spot. Please bring a bag lunch.
After School Care
There are still a few spots left in our afterschool program. Depending on the school we either pick up or the bus drops off here at the gym. Please stop by the office to inquire about your child’s school. (Clemmons, Morgan, Lewisville, Meadowlark, Ward, and Calvary Baptist School)
Gym Closed-May, 2015
We will be closed Saturday, May 23, 2015 and Monday, May 24, 2015 due to Memorial Day weekend.
Gym Closed-June, 2015
We will be closed the week of June 29, 2015. We will be opened from 7:00AM-6:00PM for our Summer Day Camps. If you have any question feel free to call the office at 336.766.3599.
You have 30 days from the day you missed to make up. These classes are ONLY intended for students out of town or sick during their regular scheduled class. You can no longer make-up on the same day you missed your class. When you sign up for a make-up class and do not show up, you lose the make-up class. Please call the gym to schedule a make-up. If your class time is not convenient, we are willing to move you to another time slot. However, you must pick a primary class time. (You are not allowed to make-up a class if you have an outstanding balance on your account.)
Please remember that our program is year round. A written notice of withdrawal to the office (NOT THE INSTRUCTOR) is required 30 days in advance of withdrawing a student from any program. This means you must give the office a written notice of withdrawal on the first day of the month. If it isn’t given on the first of the month, you will owe a full payment for the next month. For example-If you turn in your notice on January 5th, your last month will be February. You will owe for the entire month of February. WE DO NOT PRORATE… (Payment is required at that time through final date of withdrawal.)
We at Clemmons Gymnastics Center feel there are certain qualifications and standards that are necessary to ensure a safe, secure and satisfying gymnastics environment in our facility.
1. Only members of Clemmons Gymnastics are allowed on the floor or any equipment.
2. No one may go on the floor or any equipment at any time without an instructor present.
3. Be on time for your class. Warm up time is very important for your child’s safety.
4. No use of equipment before or after class.
5. No jumping on trampoline without an Instructor.
6. No horseplay is allowed.
7. No new skills may be attempted without an instructor's permission.
8. Parents, as well as non-participating siblings, friends, etc., are not allowed in gym area. Please watch from the lobby. Non-participating children need to be sitting with parents or playing quietly in the “Lobby Area.” Parents are responsible for any children making use of this area including keeping the lobby clean. If your child needs to use the restroom, they must be escorted by an adult to the restroom and back to the lobby.
9. Be aware of others in the gym. Do not walk across tumbling paths, vaulting paths, or dismount areas without looking first.
10. Enter and leave gym area through the lobby area only; do not use side doors.
11. Girls are required to wear gymnastics (not a dance leotard) leotards.
12. Boys and later TNT classes are required to wear tight fitting apparel.
13. Hair needs to be up and out of your face at all times.
14. NO jewelry may be worn.
15. NO food, gum, candy, or drinks are permitted on the floor.
16. We are not responsible for any items left in the gym; however, we do have a Lost and Found.
17. A positive attitude is required at all times.
We will be closed this Friday, April 3rd and Saturday, April 4th for the Easter holiday!