Rules & Policies
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT OUR PROGRAM IS YEAR ROUND. A WRITTEN NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL TO THE OFFICE (NOT THE INSTRUCTOR) IS REQUIRED 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF WITHDRAWING A STUDENT FROM ANY PROGRAM. FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THAT TIME THROUGH FINAL DATE OF WITHDRAWAL.
Photograph Release Agreement
By signing this release form, I consent to my child for each and every use by Clemmons Gymnastics Center, and all of its employees to each photograph, videotape or other likeness of my child or myself taken. Such use may include, but not limited to, every use in a publication, newspaper, advertisement, website, videotape presentation, television show, Facebook or other publication or recording. I also waive any right to compensation for such uses, or to inspect or approve the uses beforehand. I release Clemmons Gymnastics Center, its legal representatives and all persons acting under its permission or authority, from any liability for any blurring, distortion, alteration or optical illusion that may occur with these pictures.
We at the Clemmons Gymnastics Center feel there are certain qualifications and standards that are necessary to ensure a safe, secure and satisfying gymnastics environment in our facility.
- Only members of Clemmons Gymnastics are allowed on the floor or any equipment.
- No one may go on the floor or any equipment at any time without an instructor present.
- Be on time for your class. Warm up time is very important for your child’s safety. NO use of equipment before or after class. NO jumping on trampoline without an Instructor. NO horseplay is allowed.
- NO new skills may be attempted without an instructor's permission.
- Parents, as well as non-participating siblings, friends, etc., are not allowed in gym area. Please watch from the lobby. Non-participating children need to be sitting with parents or playing quietly in the “Lobby Area.” Parents are responsible for any children making use of this area including keeping the lobby clean. If your child needs to use the restroom, they MUST BE ESCORTED by an adult to the restroom and back to the lobby.
- Be aware of others in the gym. Do not walk across tumbling paths, vaulting paths, or dismount areas without looking first.
- Enter and leave gym area through the lobby area only; do not use side doors.
- Girls are required to wear gymnastics leotards(not a dance leotard). If your child doesn’t come to class wearing the proper attire, you will receive one warning. The next time you will be asked to take your child home to pick up the leotard or you may purchase one from our Pro-Shop. If you do not make it back before class is over, you will not be able to do a make-up class.
- Boys and later TNT classes are required to wear tight fitting apparel.
- Hair needs to be up and out of your face at all times. We have hair ties in the office. If you or your child comes to the office to get one, your account will be charged $1.00.
- NO jewelry may be worn.
- NO food, gum, candy, or drinks are permitted on the floor.
- We are not responsible for any items left in the gym; however, we do have a Lost and Found.
- A positive attitude is required at all times.
REGISTRATION RULES AND POLICIES
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE ARE A YEAR ROUND PROGRAM. WRITTEN NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL TO THE OFFICE (NOT THE INSTRUCTOR) IS REQUIRED 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF WITHDRAWING A STUDENT FROM THE PROGRAM. PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THAT TIME THROUGH FINAL DATE OF WITHDRAWAL.